Thursday, February 7, 2008

Adventures in Driving with Mitch

I am notoriously known as a bad driver. People who have known me for years can vouch for this. I once decided to make a left turn from the middle lane of a three lane road causing a taxi cab to t-bone my car. Another time I drove too close to a bush and ripped the driver side mirror off the car. I have rear ended cars at least three different times and I've spent an unimaginable amount of money in car repairs. I told you I'm a bad driver.

But it doesn't make it any easier for me when a seagull TRIES TO DIVE BOMB MY CAR!!!!! I don't know if he was on a suicide mission or what but he scared me so bad I almost caused a 10 car pile up on 41. Luckily, no damage was done and I guess he changed his mind about dying because he pulled up just in time to avoid hitting my car.

That was this morning and my day hasn't improved at all.

No comments: