Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Seconds

I have a 2nd interview tomorrow! Yippee!


When Ms. HR called me yesterday, she told me a little about the attorney that I would be interviewing and potentially working with. She prefaced it with, "Are you sitting down?"


That's one way to make someone excited to work for you.


The attorney works in their Torts and Insurance practice and happens to deal primarily with law enforcement and the prison system. Ms. HR wanted to know if that would be OK?

Oh, hellz, yeah! May I remind you that I was a double major in college -- one of which was in Criminal Justice? I love that stuff!

Please think good thoughts for me. Pray, even, if you believe in that kind of thing. I want this job (assuming that I like the attorney and they like me, of course).

2 comments:

Lipstick said...

Best wishes!

Connie said...

Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping in my blog the other day!