Friday, January 4, 2008

This is NOT why I moved to Florida

It is cold. So cold, in fact, that if there was any moisture in the air, Ray would have had her snow wish granted last night (OK, not really, but I could have passed frost on the ground off as snow).

Through this cold snap I have learned that Ray does not like long pants. Nor does she like big sweaters. Her biggest complaints: "I can't see my legs!" and "This sweater is too big! And, I am too little!" I also have realized that I have nowhere near enough winter clothes that fit me since I am nowhere near the skinny chick I was before having two children (which was the last time I had to wear winter clothes).

So, now I must diet. Because I refuse to go buy a whole new winter wardrobe that I will only need to wear about once a year.

The good news is that it is supposed to be 80 degrees on Sunday, so we just may go to the beach. Which is why I moved to Florida.

No comments: