Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Not Martha Stewart

Ray's birthday is tomorrow, and she's really into the whole keepin' up with the Wyatt in her new VPK class. Wyatt's mom is one of those cool moms who can do everything and bake too. Well, I'm not one of those moms and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

So, Ray and I baked cupcakes tonight and she is so excited to take credit for them. We spent "hours" mixing the Store Bought Mix with eggs and vegetable oil. Ray helped with tasting the batter full of raw eggs after being told numerous times not to, which meant being sent to time out at least twice.

After it was all said and done with, I told her to tell everyone that Daddy helped her decorate them.

How pathetic do these look? But they taste good!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Who cares what they look like? I'm sure they are delicious.

Great! Now I want cupcakes. Thanks.