Monday, June 9, 2008

Daredevil

This is a picture of my nightstand and bed (please ignore the fact that we have no sheets on the bed -- I was doing laundry. I do housework every once and awhile, geez):

What you can't see in this picture is the 5 inch gap between the table and the mattress. Or that the table is a few inches taller than the bed.

What you also can't see is the almost 2 year old boy standing on that same table one second then diving head first onto the bed the next.

That is what I saw several times yesterday morning. And he wouldn't stop no matter how many times we put him in time out or yelled at him or punished him. He would get out of time out, run into the room, climb right back onto that table, and dive onto the bed. Did I tell you he was stubborn too?

Don't be fooled by this innocent face. He has the (dare)devil in him.

1 comment:

AFRo said...

He is ADORABLE. Unfortunately I know this daredevil of which you speak. I've got 2 of them... only 16 months apart in age. Their constant heart stopping behavior is going to do me in one day. I truly believe this.