Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Sorry, E.

I'm sorry that you hate your job.

I'm sorry that the economy tanked six months after we decided it would be a good time to run your own custom cabinet company.

I'm sorry that our county lost over 13,000 jobs in the 1st QTR of 2008, 7,900 of which were construction jobs.

I'm sorry that I talked you into moving from our home in Virginia where all of our friends are so that we could have a "bright future" in Florida.

I'm sorry that there are rich asshats that think they can threaten you with lawsuits to bully you into changing the cabinet design after its already been installed.

I'm sorry that same asshat won't pay you for the beautiful cabinets that you installed in his home.

I'm sorry that you are depressed and stressed and that your gout keeps flaring up.

Most of all, I am sorry that today is your birthday and that you are having a really bad day.

I hope the cake Ray picked out for you will make you smile.

Happy Birthday, E. We love you!

1 comment:

AFRo said...

Happy Birthday E! Things will look up... sounds like it can't get much worse, so it can only get better. Right?