Saturday, June 6, 2009

Captain Mischievious

The Bull, as we tend to call him more often than not these days, is the King of Mischief.




See that look on his face? That is a classic Chay look meaning, "I'm going to do exactly what you told me not to do 'cuz I think its funny." This picture was taken shortly after we told him that the egg would crack if he dropped it from that height. He dropped it anyway, and guess what happened...the egg cracked and splashed egg coloring vinegar all over the place. Man, he cried after that one. First, he hates broken Easter eggs. And he hates the smell of vinegar all over him even more.


You can't leave The Bull alone anywhere near even potential writing materials...

Found using my mascara


And you certainly can't take your eye off of him when he's painting!


Was he trying to give himself a beard?



The Bull knows that I am deathly afraid of spiders. Today, he hid one of his toy spiders somewhere he knew I would find it in an attempt to scare me. I know this, because moments before I found the (very real looking) spider, he had that classic Chay look. While he was running away from me. Even knowing he was up to something, I screamed at the sight of a huge spider sitting by my computer. Grrrr.






He's a handful, yes. But how could you not love the little Bull?

No comments: