Sunday, December 7, 2008

Because You Can't Have a Sunset Without the Sun

One of my favorite things about living in Southwest Florida is the sunset. And we had a beautiful one last night. The following pictures speak for themselves (but I can't resist the urge to attach captions).

Ray found a shell

Goofiness.

Silly Monkey

"Magical"
It was after the sun set that Ray realized that the sun had actually set. Distraught because she missed the sun set she told me that I needed to get the sun back up. "Why," was my response.
"Because you can't have a sunset without the sun, mommy," was hers.
Obviously.

Ray and Droopy Drawers. After the sun set.
Afterwards, we went to Doc's Beach House for pizza. I love nights like this.

He's one cool dude.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I love our sunsets. They are truly magical.