Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Little Ray and A Little Chay

Ray

Ray likes to make up songs, the sillier, the better. She made this one up in the restroom at Chili's today:

(Sung to the tune of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town")

I'm going to poop,
I'm going to pee,
I'm going to poop,
And I'm telling you why,

You need to get out of the bathroom, right now.

________________________________________________

Chay

Chay has been in a goofy mood lately. Silly boy, 100%. He's been in the best of moods, and he is making up all kinds of ways to cuddle.

Today's version of kissing:

Mommy, let me kiss you on the lips (Kisses me on the lips)
Mommy, now the cheek (Kisses me on the cheek)
Mommy, let me kiss you on the nose (Kisses me on the nose)
Mommy, now the forehead (Smacks me in the forehead with his hand.)
Mommy, now THAT'S funny!!!!

Yeah, not so much.

No comments: