Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Bull Met Santa Claus at Hard Rock...

and he's been a believer ever since.


However, at the beginning of November, he was a non-believer. He swore up and down that there was no such thing as Santa Claus. He told Daddy he was a liar. He told Ray she was silly. He told me, well, nothing. But I heard everything else he said to the others.


And then we went to Universal Studios in Orlando for the weekend after Thanksgiving and had dinner at Hard Rock at City Walk. And HE was THERE.






SANTA.


Himself.


Oh. My. Goodness.




Chay was star struck. And has been a believer ever since.

I don't know this man's real name, but I send a huge Thank You to you for helping my little boy believe in Santa Claus!

1 comment:

Joao said...

Hello, nice blog!
See my site: www.freetomar.com
Bye!